Raven Alexis (born January 28, 1987) is an American porn star.
Alexis was born in Spokane, Washington and she moved around often as a child because she was in foster care. She is of Cherokee, Blackfoot, and French Canadian descent. She lost her virginity when she was 16 years old. She graduated from Boise State University with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice administration and a minor in psychology. During college, she worked in food service and as an executive assistant at a lab. She initially planned to attend law school as well but ultimately did not. She also aspired to be a professional dancer until a basketball injury prevented her from doing so.
Alexis entered the adult entertainment industry in 2006 after being contacted by a Playboy photographer on Myspace. She worked as a nude model for a few months before starting RavensPlayhouse, her own solo website where she also did weekly webcam shows. In July 2009, she launched RavenAlexis, a hardcore reality paysite that featured her in boy/girl and girl/girl scenes, daily iPhone video blogs from set, and weekly webcam shows. RavenAlexis was also the flagship website of Raven Alexis Productions, which she was the founder and CEO of. On September 8, 2010, she launched NevermoreNaughty, an online retailer. Her own line of apparel was among the products sold there. She also partnered with Naughty Swag in 2011 to create a "Team Raven Alexis FU*K Cancer" t-shirt and donate all proceeds from its sales to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Alexis was an exclusive contract performer for Digital Playground between August 2009 and October 2010. She joined Spiegler Girls afterwards. The Official Revenge of the Nerds Parody was her first feature film appearance after leaving Digital Playground. This Ain’t Ghostbusters XXX 3D was her first time filming in 3D. On October 21, 2010, she made her feature dancing debut at Oasis in Philadelphia.
Mainstream media appearances
Alexis was the 123rd rider of the Sybian in a 2010 episode of Howard 100 News. On September 26, 2011, she appeared on Howard 100 News to discuss battling stage four brain cancer and undergoing chemotherapy. She also appeared in a 2011 episode of Childrens Hospital and has been in several Showtime and HBO films.
- Raven Alexis
- Raven Alexis
- Digital Playground Adds Internet Star Raven Alexis to Roster
- Interview with Raven Alexis
- IAFD: Raven Alexis
- AEE 2010: Interview with Raven Alexis, Self Professed Geek & Total Hottie
- Performer Raven Alexis Launches New Hardcore Paysite
- Raven Alexis Productions Hires Mosko to Spearhead Marketing
- Raven Alexis Launches RavenAlexis3D Today
- Raven Alexis Productions Debuts New Site Arsenal
- Naughty Swag Partners With Raven Alexis for Cancer Fundraiser
- Raven Alexis, Digital Playground Part Ways
- XBIZ Awards Brings Star Power to the Palladium
- Raven Alexis Stars in 'Revenge of the Nerds' Parody
- Raven Alexis Stars in ‘This Ain’t Ghostbusters XXX 3D’
- Raven Alexis Discusses Cancer Battle on Howard Stern News
- Digital Playground’s Ravishing Raven Alexis- Exclusive Interview